Quality results delivered on time
With the world's biggest CROs forming partnerships with pharmaceutical giants, you might be left wondering if your phase 1 work will ever be scheduled. Small pharma can rest assured that we'll give their work the same meticulous attention and priority that we give to our largest clients. Our clinical team has an exceptional reputation for delivering quality results on schedule. You'll have access to expert physicians and clinical project managers who are intimately involved in every aspect of your trials.
11 things you should know about HMR
- Full service for phase 1 and early phase 2 studies, from protocol design to statistical analysis and report.
- New purpose-designed premises with 145 beds – one of the largest phase 1 units in Europe.
- GMP pharmacy, radiopharmacy, aseptic unit, and 4 Qualified Persons.
- Accredited central laboratory with automated sample handling.
- First CRO to get MHRA Manufacturer's Authorisation for Investigational Medicinal Products and MHRA Phase 1 Supplementary Accreditation.
- Endoscopy unit for bronchoscopy and gastroscopy, with Authorising Engineer (Decontamination).
- Experienced centre for Japanese bridging studies, with team of 12 bilingual nurses and graduates.
- Experienced centre for ADME and microdose studies.
- 8-bed sleep unit with Embla N7000 polysomnography system, and PSG expert.
- Collaborates with Imanova, Hammersmith Hospital, on PET and fMRI studies.
- The UK Health Research Authority has taken over the management of TOPS, a database to prevent over-volunteering set up by HMR in 2002. Ethics Committee and MHRA Supplementary Accreditation approval are now conditional on use of TOPS.
05 March 2015
HMR has new Medical Director
05 March 2014
A successful GMP inspection by the MHRA
03 December 2013
HMR selected as one of 1000 companies to inspire Britain
27 September 2013
HMR achieves a perfect GCP inspection
26 July 2013
French companies can claim additional tax relief on work done by HMR