HMR’s central laboratory offers a very wide range of tests and services, at realistic prices and with fast turnaround times. Our well established team of Biomedical Scientists is experienced, has Health & Care Professions Council (HCPC) registration, and participates in the Institute of Biomedical Scientists (IBMS) continuing professional development (CPD) programme.
We offer total pathology project management. You’ll have a dedicated project leader to facilitate communication on trial implementation, progress and reporting. We prepare visit-specific kits containing all materials and instructions necessary for specimen collection and transport. The kits can be assembled quickly and distributed to trial sites. We can implement trial-specific requirements, including result flagging, alert limits, and blinding of data.
We offer electronic transfer of daily results, interim reports for data review, and final trial data files to your specification.
For consistency of data, we use the same methodology and, whenever possible, the same reagent lot for the life of the trial.
- On-site, extensive, pathology laboratory
- Expert advice during protocol development and beyond
- Comprehensive catalogue of clinical pathology tests & biomarkers
- Specialist techniques, including
- Platelet function
- Cell stimulation and separation
- Flow cytometry
- Method transfer
- Validation of new tests
- Consistent methodology throughout trials
- Established reference ranges, based on large populations of
- Full integration of laboratory and clinical services
The laboratory has its own dedicated website